Rainelle Reunion Discussion
Rainelle Reunion Discussion
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000
 Rainelle Information
 Future All Class Reunion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Donnie Puckett 67 Posted - 05/09/2013 : 21:35:58
This website is still the best I've seen anywhere and so much cherished information has been shared since it's beginning.
I'm not sure how many folks still check in but I would like for us to make an effort to put together another All Class Reunion....SOON!
Yes our beautiful classroom buildings will be gone and the gym that held so many memories, but OUR town, friends and relatives are still there.
We hopefully could come together at the new school, share our memories, enjoy our friendships and probably tell a lie or two in good fun, but it's time we give this some serious thought.
We have lost so many important people who played a role in shaping our lives and the life of Rainelle.
One of the more recent was Mr. Tom Hall, who with the goodness and graciousness of his family gave so many children and adults so many good times at the Dairy Queen.
The Aid family, the Brocks, the Sheltons, the Myers', the Livelys, the Osbornes, the Tinchers, the Wallaces, the Ripleys, the Meadows, the Walls and far too many others to mention have touched our town and our lives in so many ways.
Andy is Mayor, which is wonderful as she and Randy continue the devotion to making Rainelle a special place just as her parents did.
We all have ties to the heritage of Rainelle and we need to come together again with an All Class Reunion to celebrate as the town recently did.
Ed McCall spoke at the recent event and he has had several articles published in the "WV South" magazine that relate to many experiences of growing up in Rainelle. The stories will draw you into your personal storage chest of memories and thoughts of growing up in Rainelle.
That's why I want to try to get another All Class Reunion planned.
We all know the main burden will fall on those who live in Rainelle but there are some things folks like myself could help with and would do so enthusiastically.
The Reunion Committee has always done an excellent job.
Are you willing to take this on again?
I sure hope so.
Let's try to rally around this effort and possible look at 2015 for the date.
Thanks for taking time to read this and I hope the idea can get some support.

Yours for great memories and friendships,

Donnie Puckett
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dale Tincher 64 Posted - 05/30/2013 : 15:17:05
Donnie, I would love to attend another reunion. Although I live in Raleigh, NC, I would do everything I could do to help. That includes updating the website as often as needed.

We do have some wonderful memories. I would love to see all of you dear friends again.

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com

Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page