Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000
 Rainelle Information
 ROLL CALL: Are You Coming to the Reunion?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rita Curd Bender 64

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  19:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The reunion packets have arrived. Will you be there? Don't miss the fun! Let us know if you are planning on coming by posting your reply here. Please include your name, year graduated, and your guest's name.

For example:
Rita Curd Bender '64 and Tim.

You are welcome to bring more than one guest. Your comments are welcome, too.

If you need help registering so that you can post a reply, send me an email at: Rita.Bender@rainellereunion.com

Edited by - Rita Curd Bender 64 on 02/21/2007 19:45:47

Rita Curd Bender 64

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  19:22:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rita Curd Bender '64 and Tim are attending.
Andy and JoAnn, I hope you all are ready to giggle all night.

Edited by - Rita Curd Bender 64 on 02/21/2007 19:36:21
Go to Top of Page

Andy Aide Pendleton 64

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  19:24:30  Show Profile  Send Andy Aide Pendleton 64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Andrea "Andy" Aide Pendleton "64 and Randy attending

Andy

Edited by - Andy Aide Pendleton 64 on 02/21/2007 19:36:31
Go to Top of Page

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  10:04:13  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll be there with my daughter, Sarah, and am looking forward to seeing old (in terms of how long I've known them, not age ) and new friends! I plan to enjoy a few days in my beloved home town. Dale

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com
Go to Top of Page

Tink Collins

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  23:06:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be attending with wife Amy and maybe other family member(s). Getting family members organized is a challenge. Am looking forward to seeing people although I have not aged that much. Am honored to have been ask to share some of the history of home.

George E. P. Collins III or Tink '64
Go to Top of Page

Polly Lively Clevenger 64

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  05:38:59  Show Profile  Visit Polly Lively Clevenger 64's Homepage  Click to see Polly Lively Clevenger 64's MSN Messenger address  Send Polly Lively Clevenger 64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I and Darrell will be there. I am anxious to see all of my classmates & friends, especially the ones whom I have not seen for toooooo many years. Rita, it has been a long time. I received my packet and sent $$$ for Rick K & the Allnighters the next day to make sure I reserved my tickets. Just reading the agenda was exciting. See Ya soon!

Polly Lively Clevenger
Class of 64
Go to Top of Page

Pudge Miller Vandall 58

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  09:12:32  Show Profile  Click to see Pudge Miller Vandall 58's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am sorry but I won't be there. I go to visit my son over the 4th, so I will out of the stae.
Pudge Miller Vandall 58
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  21:28:41  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jerry Osborne - Class of '65
Patty Cox Osborne - Clas of '67
We haven't missed one yet and plan to be at this one!!!

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer Wise 68

7 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  11:02:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be coming with my husband. Can't wait as this is my first one that I have been able to attend.
jennifer keister wise 1968
Go to Top of Page

Donnie Puckett 67

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  20:16:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Donnie Puckett - 67 and wife SuEllen
We are looking forward to another great happening in Rainelle.
Thanks to everyone who works so hard to make this happen and a special thanks to all who have made this website such a nice way "to go home again".
Go to Top of Page

Ed Smith 64

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  08:51:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ed Smith, 64,wife Nancy and Mother Eva. Hi everyone. Nancy and I are planning on being at the reunion this year and my Mother, Eva is coming with us also. Mom graduated from Rupert but of course knows many more people from Rainelle and is excited to see everyone again. We plan on coming in on Thrusday morning and staying through the weekend. Rita, I am really looking forward to seeing you again. I also want to thank everyone for the hard work done to make something very special for everyone who ever attended Rainelle HS and expecially those of us who have moved away and have a difficult time keeping up with things happening in Rainelle. Nancy and I visited with Cleve and Linda Puckett in Cincinnati this past week and they are doing great and very proud of the grandchildren as they should be. July is not that far away!!! Can't wait!!!
Go to Top of Page

steven.russell.harris

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  15:21:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am planning on attending along with my wife CeCe. Looking forward to seeing all.
Go to Top of Page

cleve puckett

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  16:13:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Linda and I plan to be there!
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer Wise 68

7 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  19:35:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As i said before, I plan on being at the reunion with my husband and we are staying at the Cornerstone Inn on the corner of main st. and 9th street. Along with Shirley (Brown)Foote and her husband. both of us are giving a class picnic for the class of 68' and class of 59'.
All classmates are welcome. It is july 5th from 2pm to 6pm. Hot Dogs, burgers, and all the trimmings, sodas etc. Come re-new friendships and go down memory lane with us.
Go to Top of Page

ML2006

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  23:09:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At this time, I don't know if we are coming or not as there is a conflict between a family reunion one weekend and the RHS reunion 2 weeks later. However, for all of you who have never been to one of the all school reunions - you are in for the most wonderful time of your life. Once you get to the school, you won't want to leave until the last second of the reunion and then people still wander around out front and hang onto those precious moments of renewal and reunion.
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  12:02:34  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jennifer,
I sent you an e-mail regarding your class picnic information. I haven't heard from you and was wondering if you even received it?

Patty
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page