Rainelle Information
 Gerry Is Looking For Yearbooks To Scan for Website
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2006 :  21:56:17  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

As you have probably noticed, Gerry Mitchell (class of 64) is doing a wonderful job of scanning yearbooks for the Website. He is very accomplished with Photoshop and other software tools and is making the photos very attractive.

Gerry asked me if I knew how many of the Rainelle classes have yearbooks. I don't know. If you know, please let us know.

Gerry has graciously volunteered (as long as his equipment holds out) to scan additional yearbooks for the Website. As he told me, this is a wonderful chance to collect history of Rainelle in a central place and he is willing to put in the work so you can enjoy the photos. Gerry is trying to find a copy of the 62 yearbook. He may have a lead on 65, 66, 67 AND 68 yearbooks. He has scanned 59, 60, 61, 63 & 64 and they are available for you to view. (I think I have that right.) If you have other any of the other years, please get in touch with him at gerry.mitchell@rainellereunion.com and let him know. If you mail him a yearbook, he will return it promptly after he has scanned it.

I can't thank Andy Aide Pendleton and Gerry enough for their contributions in getting this discussion board off the ground.

An update: Pennie Zicakfoose Burnett sent me the booklet of photos of Reunion #2, plus 4 color photos of the Class of '65 at the reunion. They will be available for you to view by Tuesday morning.

Thank you, Chris, for starting such a wonderful topic, "Do you Remember?" It is fascinating. The topic has an amazing 527 views in just 5 days. I check a couple times each day to see what classmates have posted.

Another update: My company has been busier I had expected, but we are currently working on a draft design for the rainellereunion.com home page and should have it ready this coming week.

Lastly, I spoke to three of my best high school friends by phone this week and many others by e-mail the past few weeks. I also got updates about many others. That, combined with the wonderful posts Rangers are making, is making this so very enjoyable.

Dale

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page