New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Pudge Miller Vandall 58

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  15:10:24  Show Profile  Click to see Pudge Miller Vandall 58's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Rangers, I have yet to go to the reunion, but if I do get to go. I vote YES
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  12:54:06  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where does the time go??? It's less than a year until the reunion!

The next Contact Person Meeting is being held Tuesday night, July 28th at the Masonic Hall in Rainelle at 7:00pm. (Please note change of place: The Masonic Hall on Main Street)

We will be assembling the first letter to the alumni. All supplies will be there, but we do request that you bring your updated class addresses to confirm the mailing labels are correct. We will mail these out as soon as possible after all classes are complete. Please make every effort to have representation at the meeting.

Thanks!
Patty
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  12:53:28  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It looks like the excitement is certainly building for the last reunion to be held at RHS. Our meeting last night was filled with happpy faces and lots of laughter while also preparing over 1200 letters to be mailed.
We'll keep you 'posted'!!!

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Gingy Walker Manspile 62

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  15:31:39  Show Profile  Send Gingy Walker Manspile 62 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We had a great time last evening laughing, writing, stuffing & talking about the next reunion. I have enjoyed so much working with all of the great contacts & helpers. Just a short time and we will all be together again. Gingy Class of 62
Go to Top of Page

Gingy Walker Manspile 62

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  15:35:55  Show Profile  Send Gingy Walker Manspile 62 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yes, and to Joe McClung to help his group, I gave them a licker. Back at ya' Joe. LOL Gingy
Go to Top of Page

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2009 :  23:46:38  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Our thanks to the RHS Reunion Committee for the excellent update letter they sent last week and for their hard work. If you did not receive a letter, let Patty Cox Osborne or your class contact person know. The excitement is building. I have talked to several Rangers who are (like me) anxiously looking forward to next July.

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2009 :  00:50:15  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It has been brought to our attention that the letter we just sent out did not mention any registration information.
The registration package will be mailed in January or February and will include more detailed information.
We apologize for the oversight.

Also, we have already received app. 100 returned letters due to incorrect addresses...Please notify us if you did not receive yours. You can always reach us here on the website or at:
RHS Reunion Committee
PO Box 243
Rainelle, WV 25962

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Janet Ballengee Estep 68

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  08:43:07  Show Profile  Send Janet Ballengee Estep 68 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know 100 names are a lot, but if you post the list somewhere, people may be able to provide information on the status of those people. Just a suggestion. Janet
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  00:50:02  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Janet,
Thanks for the suggestion---it's a good one. I will give it another week or so since more are coming back and then try to do that. Some have new addresses on them and we are resending those.
Thanks again.
Hope you are having a great summer.

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  23:33:51  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Contact person meeting:
Monday night at 7:00pm at the Masonic Hall in Rainelle.
Remaining returned letters will be passed out and preparations for the mailing of the registration information will be discussed.
Only 7 months until the reunion and much work to be done.
The success of the reunion depends on everyones participation...thanks for your continued support!

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  22:22:20  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Another good turnout for the meeting despite the cold weather and snow still on the ground.
We plan to compile the registration packet on Monday, January 18, 2010. (Wow...2010...hard to believe!)
We have a few new things up our sleeve for this reunion but the main focus will be to have fun and enjoy the time we will have...it will be bittersweet.

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  16:18:26  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Reunion Meeting:
Monday night at the Masonic Lodge-7:00pm
It looks like the weather is going to cooperate and everything is ready. We should be 'stuffing' registration packets Monday night!!!

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  11:54:07  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The registration is in the mail...now it's up to you!!!

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  10:16:30  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Patty Cox Osborne 67

The registration is in the mail...now it's up to you!!!

Patty

I received mine. Patty, the packet looks great! Thank you and the committee for your hard work! I can't wait to see all my Ranger friends. Dale

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com
Go to Top of Page

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2010 :  23:50:44  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Documents included in the 2010 Reunion packet are linked below in PDF format:

Cover Letter - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/cover_letter.pdf

Registration Card - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/rainelle_reunion_registration.pdf

Tentative Agenda - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/Tentative_Agenda_2010.pdf

RHS Clothing Order Form - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/ORDERFORM2010RAINELLESCHOOLREUNION.pdf

Local Hotels - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/LodgingList-AllJan2010.pdf

Edited by - Dale Tincher 64 on 02/01/2010 00:23:34
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page