Rainelle Information
 Someone Looking for Vonna Grimmett
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  00:03:26  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I received the following e-mail. If you know Vonna, please let me know and I will forward this information to her or you can ask her to get in touch with me. I have Jean's contact information.
___
Subject: Vonna Grimmett

Maybe you can point me in the right direction. Vonna graduated in 1957 and worked in Washington, DC after that. I was a roommate and fellow worker at the phone company until 1961.i went to the west coast and lost track of her.I have tried many times to locate her again. Thank you for any information you might have.My name is Jean Anderson.

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  23:18:23  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Dale,
J.L. Holsberry, Class of '57, recently contacted me about Vonna Grimmett. He asked me to contact Fredia Grimmett, Class of '66, to see if she could help locate her. Unfortunately, Fredia does not know her and contacted other relatives with no luck. Just wanted Ms. Anderson to know her classmates are also trying to locate Vonna.
Good Luck with your continued search.

Patty
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page