Picture of 59-60 class at last reunion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Harold Viers 60

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  11:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here are a few pictures that I took at our last class reunion in 2001. (tourist shots only) Most were taken on the front lawn at High School. A couple of the people from the class of 59 showed up also. In one picture of Gene Wiseman setting at a table you can see Billy Hughes setting across from him and in the background of another picture of Gene you can see Sandy Miller in white walking towards their table. Some of the people in the background I don't know but some of you will.

Click or paste the link to take a look:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?Uc=prxi0xw.8mwx93g&Uy=5gg1y4&Ux=0&collid=81203339708&page=1&upload_count=19&Uc=prxi0xw.8mwx93g&Uy=5gg1y4&Ux=0

Enjoy.....Harold Viers....60

Gooooooooo Rangeeeeeeeeerssssss

Chris Dawson 51

USA
175 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  11:55:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Harold: Some really nice pics Thanks for posting them and allowing us to enjoy the memories.

You know, one question I’ve just got to ask,
How come all the pictures look like my (our) parents and not the 16, 17, 18, year old high school class mates I remember?
Go to Top of Page

Harold Viers 60

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  12:44:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There has been times when I have been in a discussion with someone about the good old days and I would have to stop talking. I was starting to sound like my parents and that was scary.
Go to Top of Page

Andy Aide Pendleton 64

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  13:01:35  Show Profile  Send Andy Aide Pendleton 64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, Harold the pictures are great....I do recognize several classmates.....

Most of the pictures looks like it was during the pig roast,,,which I was unable to attend due to our golf Rainelle reunion tournament,, I think the 2007 golf tournament will be held on Thursday..We are in the planning stage for that one...

I do know one thing about your pictures,,,,It is full of smiles and laughter.....

So come on Rangers lets all plan to be there or be square....lol

Thank you Herald for posting your pictures...THE MEMORIES ARE AWESOME

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page