Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

ML2006

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2006 :  23:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Andy: Thanks for the picture of Jolly Ole St. Nick. It is good to see that he is looking spry, healthy, and trimmed down a little. Ole feller should be heading down this way next week!

Merry Christmas!
Go to Top of Page

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  09:01:02  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haven't you heard, Marilyn? Santa has been reading our discussion board's fitness topic and is out walking every day. It has trimmed him down nicely. Just last week, some Rainelle folks saw a man in a red suit and a lady who had toilet paper covering her ears walking toward Sam Black. Biker Chick was pacing them.

Santa seems to be looking for snow in the picture. We've had some beautiful weather across the country. He may have to get wheels for the sleigh.

Thank you for the photos, Andy. It's always fun to see Santa. Dale

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com
Go to Top of Page

Evelyn Utterback Drake 56

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  11:36:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was in elementary school at Rainelle, in the late 40's, a girl name Julia Ann Probasco was in my class. She and I became good friends but she moved when we were in the 5th grade due to a job transfer for her Dad. We lost touch after that. A couple weeks ago, she found an autograph book that I had given her when she moved and a picture of me. She typed my name into the computer and found me through this website. We have been catching up for the past couple of weeks through emails and a phone call. She has since forwarded to me a copy of the picture she has. A great big thank you for providing this website. It has allowed me to reconnect with a person who was an important part of my childhood years.
Go to Top of Page

Andy Aide Pendleton 64

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  19:36:05  Show Profile  Send Andy Aide Pendleton 64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, Dale and Marilyn Santa does put a smile on our face. It was fun reading your replies...!!!!!

Evenlyn, A beautiful story about reuniting your friendship with your long ago friend...EXCITING!!!! thank you for sharing.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

ML2006

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  23:12:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evelyn: I just read your message about your friend finding you! What a heart warming New Years story. :)
Go to Top of Page

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  22:07:43  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. Donna Bibb has developed a very nice calendar that features Rainelle historical buildings' and locations' drawings. Donna designed the calendar to raise money for the senior class at the Rainelle Christian Academy for their senior trip. She sounds like a nice lady and she is doing a good deed. Her daughter is selling the calendars for $8.00 apiece. If you would like to obtain a calendar, contact donnabibb@email.com or see the purchase information on the last slide of the slide show. Meanwhile, Gerry Mitchell scanned the drawings and you can get a preview and enjoy them at http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=u46feyk.1uqtvr4k&x=0&y=-wpn2zg

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com

Edited by - Dale Tincher 64 on 01/10/2007 22:47:42
Go to Top of Page

Andy Aide Pendleton 64

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  19:42:55  Show Profile  Send Andy Aide Pendleton 64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The big snow as to date for 2007...

Today we had no school in Greenbrier County due to the weather in the Western end....Of course, no snow in the Eastern part of the county.

It was a beautiful cold snowy winter day....with temperature in the very low 20's...

Susie and I had gone for a walk in the beautiful snowSad news I forgot my camera at home......You missed the fall flat on my ????....too bad .....Susie got a big laugh.....Extremely slick

When we arrived home I did take a few pictures of Susie drinking her hot chocolate after a two hour walk.....Then I wanted to make you a snow angel to send your way.......

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=prxi0xw.aj07yzlw&Uy=vu3hj0&Ux=0

I know to some of you this seems silly. I do realize from the discussion board and personal emails concerning the snow scenes from last year how much some classmates enjoyed just seeing the snow again....

Maybe the next time I will remember my camera to take pictures of Rainelle while it is snowing.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

ML2006

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  00:30:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Andy: Silly is what life is about at our ages! It's fun to play.
If there are any who read this and think the photos are silly, I must say, you need to laugh a little. Life can be difficult and silly is a good thing. More, more, Andy!
Go to Top of Page

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  10:59:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was delighted to see snow..... Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Andy Aide Pendleton 64

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  19:34:17  Show Profile  Send Andy Aide Pendleton 64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for your response ML and Evelyn. It always nice just to know someone is enjoying the pictures.

I will soon send a few more pictures of the snow.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Pudge Miller Vandall 58

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  07:15:12  Show Profile  Click to see Pudge Miller Vandall 58's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Andy.
I don't always have time to tell you how much I enjoy your pictures, but I want you to know that I enjoy everyone you send on Rainelle Web Page every much. I know it take alot of you time and I thank you every much.
Pudge
Go to Top of Page

Ron Estep 57

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  11:39:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Andy Aide Pendleton 64

Thank you very much for your response ML and Evelyn. It always nice just to know someone is enjoying the pictures.

I will soon send a few more pictures of the snow.

Andy
[/quote

Hi andy, Just like pudge , i enjoy all the photos as well. i remember the snow was two 0r three feet deep most of the winter and walking to school was no picnic,but those are good memories. Keep posting those pictures. Ron
Go to Top of Page

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  17:32:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dale, we haven't heard about your weight loss program for awhile. How's it going?
Go to Top of Page

Andy Aide Pendleton 64

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  21:29:38  Show Profile  Send Andy Aide Pendleton 64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Play Day in Rainelle
Jan. 27, The weather was sunny today with the beautiful snow still on the ground.......The temperature was an unbelieveable 50 degrees.....a perfect day for skiing .....If we only knew how to ski.

Susie and I ventured out for a snow day instead of going out for our normal walk....We were very tired by the end of this outing...

In one of the pictures you will find my good friend, Shelby Bryant praciting her golfing skills on the green....She is a little pale from the winter...You know that winter white look......

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=prxi0xw.52kfu2po&Uy=jiig3n&Ux=0

Andy
Go to Top of Page

jessica osborne 67

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  21:51:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the pictures. It is so beautiful! I do miss the snow.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page