All-School Reunion 2007
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  12:12:19  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A quick update...registration is now up to 234!
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  22:42:10  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Registration is now at 379.

Please remember how much it helps in the planning if you register in advance. Thanks
(I really think the clock is ticking faster! )
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  12:30:05  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Registration is 407
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  11:59:30  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Our next planning meeting has been scheduled for Thursday, May 17th at 7:00 p.m. in the Elementary Cafeteria. All contact persons and interested parties are urged to attend.

Tick...Tick...Tick...Have you sent in your registration???

Go to Top of Page

Andy Aide Pendleton 64

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2007 :  20:48:12  Show Profile  Send Andy Aide Pendleton 64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes Patty Tick Tick Tick....

Everyone is ready and excited about the arrival of the Rangers.....
As patty had said ....let's check your registration envelope . they are due.....Plans are soon to be finalized.....IMPORTANT!!!!
Do not forget about the Rick K performance....send for your tickets...

Pictures of last weeks meeting... The class of 64 just a giggling ..if you find them......

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=prxi0xw.8eem1mck&Uy=ex0i35&Ux=0

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2007 :  12:29:50  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On several occasions, it has been brought to our attention that some people are confused about registering for the reunion and/or the concert at Western Greenbrier Middle School. Please note that they are separate events and registering for one does not register you for the other.
If you or someone you know has any questions about the registration, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Patty
Go to Top of Page

ML2006

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  21:24:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Patty: What are the exact dates of the reunion?
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  18:58:08  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Marilyn!
Wednesday, July 4, Early registration is available and several (we hope) people will be there for preparation. There is always a good bit to do at the last minute and volunteers are always welcome! There are no planned events that day that I know of. Registration begins again on Thursday, July 5 at 9:00 a.m. and opening ceremonies are scheduled for 11:00. The reunion concludes, as always, at 11:00 p.m. Saturday, July 7. A complete agenda can be located on the 'news page' of this website.
I know you have said that you probably would not be able to attend but I hope your plans have changed and you can join us.
I am also keeping Karen in my thoughts and prayers. I know she and Jessie are registered and, speaking on behalf of the Class of '67, we are looking forward to seeing her.
Hope you and Clarence are having a great summer!

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  22:27:48  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Registration has now hit 500!!! (No, it isn't too late to register so keep 'em comin'!!!)

If you scroll back on this topic you will read where we told you in December that we were working on the Rainelle cotton throws for our reunion. That project is now a reality and we will have them for your contact persons to see at the next meeting planned for June 18. I, personally, am thrilled at how they turned out! We just have 1 right now because they had to be approved before the order cauld be placed.
We placed the first order today and should receive them next week.
The people that have seen this one have been extremely pleased---We sincerely hope you will be too!!!
A special "Thanks" goes out to people who searched for pictures!!!
See Ya Real Soon!

Patty
Go to Top of Page

ML2006

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  23:39:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Patty. No, there is no way I can come home for the reunion. I was just in to see Karen over Memorial Day weekend, have vacation coming up mid July and supposed to come home late July for a one time in a lifetime family reunion. I'll miss the reunion, this sounds like a great one! If 500 have registered you can expect a hundred or more than that because some people show up without registering and some locals just stop by. Have a great time and I'll be expecting pictures. I'd love to see one on here of Karen at the reunion. I'm very sorry to not be there because of her and the fact that she and I always attended them together.
Go to Top of Page

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  00:12:56  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Patty Cox Osborne sent Gerry Mitchell a photo of a very impressive Rainelle Cotton Throw developed by the Reunion Committee for the reunion. Gerry scanned & enhanced the photo for us to see in advance. The throw includes likenesses of the schools, the Meadow River Lumber Company, King Coal Hotel and other familiar landmarks. My understanding is that the throw will be sold for $40 each at the reunion. My information is sketcy. Patty will, hopefully, give us details. Great work, reunion committee! Here are two photos - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/Rainelle_Cotton_Throw_001.jpg - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/Rainelle_Cotton_Throw_002.jpg

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com

Edited by - Dale Tincher 64 on 06/15/2007 00:15:05
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  11:37:16  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, the throws will be displayed and on sale at the reunion and the cost is $40.00. Pictures are great, but I must say that the picture does not do it justice. We had our last contact person meeting last night with 53 people in attendance...we sold 38 throws! Your fellow classmates are extremely pleased!!! We will also have T-shirts, sweatshirts and caps for you to add to your reunion clothing collection!!! Always remember that the sale of these items allows us to do more for the reunion while keeping the registration fee down. It also allows us to give back to the area schools. Do you remember the large, changeable sign that the All-School Reunion erected for the school? They use it all year long and have since 1992 when we first donated it to them. We are, with your help, making a small difference!
TWO WEEKS...where did the last 5 years go???
See Ya Real Soon!

Go to Top of Page

Evelyn Utterback Drake 56

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  16:35:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Patty, what is the registration count now?
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  15:49:47  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Evelyn,
As of Monday night, it was 538. Of course, we always get several in the last couple of weeks and average 100 additional registrations once the reunion begins.

See Ya in 2 weeks!

Patty
Go to Top of Page

Patty Cox Osborne 67

128 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  01:31:41  Show Profile  Send Patty Cox Osborne 67 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW---What a great weekend!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page