New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  22:46:25  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I've been out of town and am about to head back out for a couple days, but when I return, I am very excited about converting a wonderful DVD that Bob Altizer sent. I watched 15 minutes of the initial video. It shows a few scenes from his drive from North Carolina, e.g., some azaleas, Pilot Mountain, etc., then he has video of his entry to RHS, picking up his reunion packet, some narration by Bob, having some people say who they are and their class year, visiting the picture section that Mrs. Meadows set up, the opening ceremonies, etc., etc. I can't wait to watch the remainder of it during my trip.

This is a treasure. It appears that those who were not able to make it will be able to see some of the reunion and the rest of us will get to relive parts of it. It looks wonderful! It is 3.6GB - a bit large to upload, but I will look into the best way to hopefully convert it into something you can view from the Reunion Website. I can already see that we are going to owe a big vote of thanks to Bob. Please check back later in the week and I'll have updates. Dale

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com
Go to Top of Page

Janet Ballengee Estep 68

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2008 :  08:29:26  Show Profile  Send Janet Ballengee Estep 68 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Class of 1967:

Robert Ruffner

Robert Ruffner left this earth on Wednesday, March 26, 2008, to be with his Heavenly Father. Bob’s total love and commitment was to his family and his passion was for the multitude of children he coached.

Bob, born Jan. 1, 1950, in Layland, graduated from West Virginia Tech and had been a teacher and coach at Midland Trail High School, girls and boys basketball coach at St. Joseph Catholic Schools and coach of the AAU Southern Ohio Magic. This kind, compassionate man with a love of sports helped many children reach their full potential.

Bob is survived by his loving wife Teresa; their daughter, Amanda; his son Robbie, and daughter, Jenny Nuckols; his mother, Mildred Ruffner; sisters, Jackie King, Sharon McClung and Sue Robbins; eight grandchildren; and many special nieces and nephews. His father, Bernard, preceded him in death. Bob loved and cherished them all.

Visitation will be 7 to 9 p.m. today at Hall Funeral Home, Proctorville, Ohio. Rite of Christian Burial will be 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church, 545 Norway Ave., Huntington, by Father James Sobus. Burial will follow in Woodmere Memorial Park, Huntington.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to the Emogene Dolin Jones Hospice House Huntington.

Condolences may be expressed to the family at www.timeformemory.com/hall.
Go to Top of Page

Dale Tincher 64

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  18:46:39  Show Profile  Visit Dale Tincher 64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dale Tincher 64

Hello everyone. I've been out of town and am about to head back out for a couple days, but when I return, I am very excited about converting a wonderful DVD that Bob Altizer sent. I watched 15 minutes of the initial video. It shows a few scenes from his drive from North Carolina, e.g., some azaleas, Pilot Mountain, etc., then he has video of his entry to RHS, picking up his reunion packet, some narration by Bob, having some people say who they are and their class year, visiting the picture section that Mrs. Meadows set up, the opening ceremonies, etc., etc. I can't wait to watch the remainder of it during my trip.

This is a treasure. It appears that those who were not able to make it will be able to see some of the reunion and the rest of us will get to relive parts of it. It looks wonderful! It is 3.6GB - a bit large to upload, but I will look into the best way to hopefully convert it into something you can view from the Reunion Website. I can already see that we are going to owe a big vote of thanks to Bob. Please check back later in the week and I'll have updates. Dale

919-272-8052

Hello everyone. I have decided for a variety of reasons that it would be easier to provide copies of the DVD to interested folks than it would be to put it on the Internet. If you would like a copy, please send me an e-mail to dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com and I will send you a copy of the DVD. There is no charge. Dale

919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page